Acappella Singing Day with Katy Rose Bennett @ Braziers Park
Katy Rose Bennett is delighted to be leading an acappella singing workshop day in the Barn at Brazier’s Park near Wallingford in Oxfordshire.
As a regular singing workshop leader at Wood Festival, Katy had the pleasure of leading the Wood Festival impromptu choir in the Barn at Brazier’s this year and thought it’d be an ace space for a full day immersive singing workshop.
- Expect lush 4-part harmonies, heart-opening songs and joyful connection through singing with others.
- Katy will teach her own original material and songs by some of her favourite songwriters.
- No need to read music and no previous singing experience required.
- Katy will teach everything by ear using the Natural Voice technique and will get you and your fellow singers harmonising in no time.
What other people have said about Katy’s singing workshops:
“An amazing, uplifting and life-affirming experience!”
“It was wonderful to sing with Katy! Felt totally inspired by her passion, & enthusiasm.”
“She is warm & friendly & relaxed in the way she teaches … her songs touched my heart & fed my soul.”
- We will be singing in a wooden barn with very limited heating so please bring warm clothing appropriate for the weather. We’ll be moving around but also sitting at times.
- Hot drinks will be provided.
- Bring your own packed lunch and snacks – Nut-Free please.
- We’ll gather from 10.15am and start singing at 10.30am.
- Lunch break from 1-2pm. Breaks in the morning and afternoon.
- We’ll finish the day at 4.30pm
- There’ll be lots of singing!
- Parking available – see www.braziers.org.uk for venue location and details